Friday, April 10, 2015

PMI Netherlands Summit

I mentioned last week that I had been invited to speak at the PMI Netherlands Summit and the program has now been finalized at: http://www.pmi-netherlands-summit.com/

The central theme is The secret of Project Management; next practices demystified and the presentations will elaborate on Project Management circa 2025. What is the secret of successful project management, what are those next practices we need to adopt? 

During the Summit they will demystify next practices from both a scientific and real-life perspective and will consider:

  • Next practices of excellent organizations
  • Next practices of excellent (virtual) teams
  • Next practices of excellent project managers
  • Next practices deployed
My talk will form part of the deployment thread and I look forward to hearing some of the other presentations and meeting some of the delegates. If you are planning to go do let me know.

No comments: