Friday, November 30, 2012

A Few Obstacles More

Well I now have a print version of The Way of the Project Manager as well as the Kindle version available on Amazon. The only problem is that in creating the print version I tried to link it to the Kindle version and now have two Kindle versions, one is the same as the print version and the other is the original. I think I can delete one of them but am going to wait until I am sure everything else is OK before doing so.

After a lot of thought I finally picked a photograph I thought was suitable for the cover:


It's one of the old Stone Ways up on Dartmoor. I took it on a walk on December 14 a couple of years ago. A brilliant day, bitterly cold but the sun was shining and the ground was firm (as it was frozen solid), It somehow seemed appropriate.

No comments: